Inspired by the traditional jute espadrille, this cotton-knit Alpargatas has a vintage look from home. At the feet of pétanque players in the 1960s, this comfortable and airy knit quickly gained popularity. Today, it is the trendy model of the collection, available in 3 colors for men and women. As with the brand's other espadrilles, the insole is made of leather, which allows the model to be worn barefoot with the back crushed or raised. A braid of jute embellishes the sole giving it a more traditional look. Quickdraws, these unisex espadrilles will bring a slightly rock and quirky touch to your ceremonial outfits as well as to those more relaxed for your beach aperitifs with friends.
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
- cotton mesh shoes: light and breathable
- Leather insole: optimum comfort - no perspiration
- rubber outsole: very good grip - great durability
- Comfort elastic on the instep: perfect support of the shoe on the foot
- Hand washable: easy maintenance, clean with a soft cloth
Espigas recommends you to take your usual size.
- Shoe Height
- Low Top
- Shoe Type
|Heel to Toe (in)||US Men||US Women||US Kids||UK||Europe||(cm)|